So, you want to learn all about me, eh? I’m not sure where to begin, but I am good at making lists. Here are the Top Ten factoids you need to know about this farm chick in list form:
- I was born and raised on my family’s 1500 cow dairy farm in Wisconsin.
- I have two younger sisters and they are my besties.
- I majored in Dairy Science at the University of Wisconsin-River Falls.
- I met my husband at a UWRF Dairy club event. That’s right, there are clubs for people who love cows.
- My drink of choice is crown and water. When I’m feeling fancy, I add a lemon wedge.
- I have a black lab named Cash and I have in-depth conversations with him more often than I would like to admit.
- I firmly believe that everything is better with cheese on it.
- I am obsessed with Miranda Lambert and Ree Drummond- The Pioneer Woman. I met Ree once and totally geeked out. Meeting Miranda is next on my bucket list and then I can die a happy woman.
- I’m not dramatic at all………
- I dairy farm with my husband and his parents in Wisconsin. Currently, we milk 550 holsteins.
Want to know more? Just ask! 🙂